(Update June 24th, 2015: reopening June 30th after the Fiat management decided to close the museum four years earlier.)
- Address: Viale Alfa Romeo, 20020 Arese
- Route planner
- Website: www.museoalfaromeo.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Models on display: vast collection, from a 1910 24 HP Torpedo until recent. Production models, prototypes, concept cars, racers, an airplane, a hybrid stove and a lot more. Large collection of rare miniatures.
- Opening hours: Daily from 10 AM to 6 PM, except Tuesday (closed) and Thursday (open until 10 PM).
- Remarks (need to be confirmed): Guided tours (15 people or more) on request (Italian, English, German spoken). In the basement (closed to the public) is another collection of cars that rarely come outside, like the white Matta that assisted in the Raid della Fratellanza e della Pace in 1968 when four Giulias drove from the Vatican to Beijing (27,000 kms), and several prototypes.
- Tripadvisor review
- Extras (below): Picture slideshows and videos.
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.
Two videos from the AutomotiveDreams YouTube channel (Italian voice over)
A picture slideshow from the basement, with prototypes and many other cars (misterAlfettone YouTube channel).