Back to all museums in Argentina
- Address: Calle 18 Esquina 17, Rocha esquina Mitre, Balcarce 7620
- Route planner
- Website: www.museofangio.com
- Email: website form
- Models on display: 308 (1938)
- Opening hours: January 2nd to February 29th Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 7 PM daily, from March 1st to December 31st Monday to Friday from 11 AM to 5 PM, Saturday, Sunday, holidays and winterstop from 10 AM to 6 PM. Closed January 1st and December 25th.
- Opening hours confirmed by museum: copied from museum website March 2013.
- Remarks: Museum dedicated to Juan Manuel Fangio, who brought Alfa Romeo the second Formula 1 championship victory in 1951, driving a Tipo 159 ‘Alfetta’. Many cars and objects in large collection.
- Tripadvisor review
- Extra: article on welcomeargentina.com (“The Juan Manuel Fangio Museum is one of those museums one should not miss, as it shows car racing not only as a sports discipline but also as an Argentinian passion.”)
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.
Footage from museum starts at 3:15