Back to all museums in Peru
- Address: Av La Molina cuadra 37, Esquina con totoritas Urb. Sol de La Molina, Lima
- Route planner
- Website: www.museodelautomovilnicolini.com
- Email: web form
- Models on display: 2600 SZ (1966). From the 105 cars made this is no. 068.
- Opening hours: Unknown
- Opening hours confirmed by museum: n/a
- Remarks: The collection was started in 1962 by Jorge Nicolini when he decided to save a abused and battered Lincoln from 1925. It now consists of 120 cars and a few motorcycles. See image gallery on http://www.autoclassic.com.br.
- Tripadvisor review
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.