Back to all museums in New Zealand
- Address: 851/905 Wanaka-Luggate Highway, Luggate 9382
- Route planner
- Website: www.nttmuseum.co.nz
- Email: email@example.com
- Models on display: Alfasud (1982), Sprint (1984), 33 Giardinetta (1986), 33 1.7 IE (1990)
- Opening hours: All days, 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Closed December 25th.
- Opening hours confirmed by museum: copied from website April 2013.
- Remarks: Next to Wanaka Airport. One of the largest private collections in the world with four buildings housing over 750 vehicles, 12 aircraft, over 50,000 toys and 1,000’s of miscellaneous items.
- Tripadvisor review
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.