Back to all museums in Belgium
- Address: Parc du Cinquantenaire 11, 1000 Brussels
- Route planner
- Website: www.autoworld.be
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Models on display: 6c 2500 Pinin Farina
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from April 1st to September 30th: from 10 AM to 6PM, from October 1st to March 31st from 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Opening hours confirmed by museum: not yet.
- Remarks: This is a part of the Mahy collection that was previously exposed in the Winter Circus in Ghent (Gent/Gand).
- Tripadvisor review
- YouTube channel
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.