Back to all museums in Brazil
- Address: Praça Santos Dumont, Centro, Bebedouro (São Paulo state) this is the address according to the museum website, the entrance is at the corner of Avenida Sérgio Sessa Stamato and Rua Almeida Pinto.
- Route planner
- Website: www.museueduardoamatarazzo.com.br
- Email: web form
- Models on display: FNM 2150 (1970) (based on Alfa Romeo 2000)
- Opening hours: from Thursday to Sunday, and holidays, from 9 AM to 5 PM. Last admission at 4:30 PM.
- Opening hours confirmed by museum: copied from website May 2013.
- Remarks: Founder Eduardo Matarazzo, grandson of an Italian immigrant, liked to restore old cars and had been building up a collection until he decided in 1964 to start a classic car museum in São Paulo. 1968 Matarazzo married Aeneis who convinced tim to move the collection to her hometown, Bebedouro. The new museum opened in 1969. If car museums would have a karma, Matarazzo’smuseum certainly would have a rather bad one. It was flooded twice; in 1984 and in 2006. The cars were heavily damaged. See the shocking video below.
- Tripadvisor review: none
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.