Back to all museums in France
Previously Musée National de l’Automobile / Schlumpf collection
- Address: 15 Rue de l’Épée, 68100 Mulhouse
- Route planner
- Website: www.citedelautomobile.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Models on display: 8c 2 (1932), 6c 1750 (1931), 8c 2900 Spa 24h (1938) and others.
- Opening hours: see website
- Remarks: Huge collection, after a full day you still have not seen everything. The museum also has an open air paddock and ‘Autodrome’ exibition track for a more dynamic experience.
- Tripadvisor review
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.