Back to all museums in Australia
- Address: Cnr Willis & Cimitiere Sts, Launceston, Tasmania, 7250
- Route planner
- Website: www.namt.com.au
- Email: via form on the website
- Models on display: RLS (1923), Montreal (1974), SZ (1991)
- Opening hours: Daily from 9 AM to 5 PM, in winter ftom 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Opening hours confirmed by museum: copied from website April 2013
- Remarks: All cars in the museum are privately owned and change regularly. In 2011 the museum hosted the Bella Alfa Romeo exhibition and had the oldest existing car wearing the name of Alfa Romeo (the firm was previously called A.L.F.A.) on display; the G1 from 1921.
- Tripadvisor review
Share your thoughts on this museum in the comment box at the bottom of this page.